love them (n_n)

Views

aloha there and Assalamualaikum :)

before i start my post about my friend, first of all i wanna wish Amar Shafiq happy bornday !! yeay !! how was the eggs and the flour? is it nice? hehe. joke joke (n_n)V
happy 17th birthday, may Allah bless you and do the best for your SPM :)

okay, back to the topic..
as usually, came for math class LATE :/ hehe then, met Hasya at McDonalds.. ACTUALLY, Fatehah and Aqilah supposed to came along with us but, they can't. whatever it is, i don't want to cancel our MEETING. meeting? pun boleh ;)

okay sampai-2 je at depan pintu McD me cepat cepat *betulkan tudung sekolah* hehe. then sampai je, sebenarnye tak nampak mula mula hasya at mane, but then lepas tengok lelame bru nampak. haha. yelaa, first time face-to-face.. selama ni at TWITTER AND FACEBOOK je kite bertegur kann? LOL xD

okay, then pendekkan cerita, Hasya taught me Mathematics, we ate burger and ice-cream..

the best part is when we are ALWAYS gossiping.. dah name pun PEREMPUAN :)
BUT THE SAD PART IS when i have to get back early than she :'/

then, my mum drop by us (puteri and me) at Tesco and I belanja dia big apple donuts and coolblog :)

sent puteri back to her home and THE END :')

sweet memories with my NEW FRIENDS, Hasya :') hope we can stay longer to be FRIENDS *hugs*



Photo: me (left) with Puteri (right) *tak sempat nak amik gambar dengan Hasya :(


lots of love, fairyscha
thanks for reading this post. see ya when I see ya :D

'/>

No comments:

Post a Comment